Sunday, December 01, 2013

Brunswick heads

Ferry reserve holiday park 22nd - 25th November 2013

Ferry reserve Holiday Park is just like any other caravan site, not a lot of room to move and privacy non-existent. We planned a three-day stop here, more to gather our thoughts as to where we would like to go next. Whilst also using the amenities. Air-con on a stinking hot day is gods send. We have had some really oppressive heat of late and this stop over was just what we needed. 



I would say that the caravan park is probably one of the nicest I have seen in a long while and situated right on the river is an added bonus.

Totem poles just outside Mullumbimby


















Like the numpty that I am, I managed to leave my watch in the shower! It was at least three days later that I realized. I called the caravan park who confirmed that they had found it and would post it onto me via Grafton post office (a stop that we had previously discussed). I offered to pay postage but they wouldn’t hear of it. “Its all part of the service was the reply”. My faith in human beings has been restored yet again!

Ferry reserve holiday park
Latitude -28 32 1S   Longitude 153 32 17E
Dump-point - Yes Toilets - Yes Water - Yes Pets - Yes Shower - Yes 
Length - Vary's Level - Yes Noise - No Grassed - Yes Cost - $31 per night Time Limit - Long term if req

No comments:

Post a Comment